Creative ways to support VIA financially:
- Employer Matching Gifts programs: If you Employer offers a matching gift program, VIA can help you fill out the necessary form to qualify for this. Contact Donn with any questions.
- Giving through your IRA distribution: There may be advantages to you to give to Volunteers in Action through your IRA distribution. A number of VIA donors give this way.
- Designating Thrivent Choice dollars to VIA: For those of you who invest through Thrivent Financial, you can designate your Thrivent Choice Dollars to VIA. Search of Volunteers in Action when making your designation.
- AmazonSmile: When ordering from Amazon, go to AmazonSmile and reference Volunteers in Action as the organization your are supporting.
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock or Real Estate: These gifts are a great help for VIA’s long-term sustainability. We are a member of the Barnabas Foundation and they can help with transferring this kind of gift or setting up a Charitable Gift Annuity to benefit all involved.
- Planned Giving, Give to the VIA Foundation to bless VIA for years to come.
- Volunteers in Action works with Barnabas Foundation to serve charitable organizations like us. Together we can assist you in exploring charitable arrangements that might present ideal financial arrangements to fit your personal state of affairs. Contact VIA at 303-713-9144, or Barnabas Foundation at (888) 448-3040.
- Secure Online Donation through ColoradoGives
To contribute by mail, please send your check, made payable to “Volunteers in Action” to:
Volunteers in Action
9185 East Kenyon Avenue #130
Denver, CO 80237
Your generous gift to Volunteers in Action ensures that we can respond to the needs of our community. VIA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible.